I just wasted the past two hours doing I-don’t-know-what. D: But I’m hit with extreme drowsiness everytime I try to do my assignments. *sighs* Assignments on top of “studying” for midterms…! Someone save me from these horrors! ;_;
Anyway, was making my daily rounds to Mizuki Nana’s blogs. She has a picture of her cute little Kei-tan up! =D Apparently, Kei-tan has been disobedient lately. He refuses to enter his cage when Nana-san leaves for work in the mornings or when she prepares to go to bed at night. In fact, Kei-tan sensei has been hiding under chairs and tables a lot. :O Nana-san even wrote that she had to chase Kei-tan around for over 10 minutes! (A very cute image of Nana-san running around in circles around her apartment trying to catch Kei-tan suddenly entered my mind. XD)
Anyway, yanked from
Choose 5 seiyuu before answering the questions that follow.
Do NOT look at the questions beforehand, if only because that spoils the surprise of things. There may be questions that, depending on which seiyuu you chose, you will not be able to answer — if that is the case, please elaborate why.
1. Mizuki Nana
2. Toyoguchi Megumi
3. Tamura Yukari
4. Matsumoto Rica
5. Hirano Aya
1. If you had a chance to eat a meal with one of these seiyuu, which one of the five would it be? What meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner) would you prefer to spend with them? Why this particular seiyuu at this particular time of day?
Dinner with Mizuki Nana. I don’t think I need to answer why I’d choose Nana-san.
The posts on this LJ should be self-explanatory! Anyway, dinner because that’s the meal where most people spend the longest time eating, so that translates to spending a longer time with Nana-san! Not to mention, Mizuki Nana knows a lot of nice restaurants so I wouldn’t mind her taking me to some of these places. XD
And I chose that time of the day because… There’s a higher probability that she is off from work at that time already? Maybe?
2. Was there a particular reason you chose your first seiyuu first? How about the others in the order you put them in? Were you thinking of them off the top of your head, or were you listing your favorites in order of the ones you like more?
YES! MIZUKI NANA = FAVOURITE SEIYUU/SINGER/RADIO HOST/WHATEVER-ELSE-SHE-DOES.
As for the others, I was thinking of them off the top of my head. I can never rank “favourite” seiyuu… The lists changes way too quickly, to the point where I can’t even keep track of them. Also, quite a few of my favourite seiyuu are males, and my list consists of only females… XDD Darn, and I suddenly want to include Yukana up there because I quite like her voice too. D:
3. Do your first, second, and/or third seiyuu sing? If any of them do, (or, if you’re lucky, if all of them do), then tell me your favorite song from them. Have any of them sung duets together? Have all three of the seiyuu you chose ever sung together? (If that’s the case, then you must be very, very lucky~!)
*ignores the first, second, third seiyuu thing* I just realized… Other than Toyoguchi Megumi, the other 4 seiyuu I listed ALL SING. :O But do character songs count, because if so, then it can be said that Toyoguchi-san sings too. XD
Because it is very difficult for me to choose a favourite song from each singer (especially when it comes to Mizuki Nana), I’ll just list my FAVOURITE CHARACTER SONG that they have sang. =D
Mizuki Nana (Fate T. Harlaown) – Present
Toyoguchi Megumi (Winry Rockbell) – Gindokei
Tamura Yukari (Takamachi Nanoha) – Mahou no Kotoba (Words of Magic)
Matsumoto Rica (Satoshi) – SPURT!
Hirano Aya (Suzumiya Haruhi) – God knows…
As for if any of them has sung together… Mizuki Nana and Tamura Yukari recently did do a duet on stage during Animelo Summer 2008. =D
4. Tell me the first role you ever heard seiyuu choice #1 in — give the series name, the character’s name, and maybe a little bit on why you like/didn’t like how that seiyuu portrayed that character. Give the same information for seiyuu choice #4, only give a bit more explanation as to why you liked/didn’t like that seiyuu in that role.
First was most likely Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto… But I never paid attention to that character much until much MUCH later so I didn’t pay attention to who the voice actor was either… ^^;; (In fact, I believe the second role I heard Mizuki Nana was her role as Wrath in FMA and I did not like Wrath much so never mind me looking up who did his voice back then XDD) What I liked was how she managed to portray the shy, nervous characteristic of Hinata so well and so consistently.
As for Matsumoto Rica, first role has to be Satoshi from Pocket Monsters. XD Satoshi is Matsumoto Rica and Matsumoto Rica is Satoshi. I can’t possibly imagine anyone else in Satoshi’s role. Never mind what I liked or didn’t like how she portrayed Satoshi, because asking me such a question would be asking me “what do you like or dislike about Matsumoto Rica.” =P
5. Would you write seiyuu #2 in a fan fiction story? Any particular pairings you would like to write about, if you could? [And the other party involved does not have to be from this list of seiyuu; you can be as creative as you’d like.]
One word: No.
If it was Mizuki Nana and Tamura Yukari however… That’s a different story altogether. Those two are quite the popular pairing in the fandom… XD
6. List as many characters you can remember seiyuu choice #3 has played. Once you get to a point where you can’t remember any more off the top of your head, check animenewsnetwork (or your favorite seiyuu listing) and post a few more, including characters you may not have known that seiyuu has played!
Roles I remember:
Tenten – Naruto
Takamachi Nanoha – Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Sugiura Midori – My-HiME
AnRyu – Brave King GaoGaiGar
Furude Rika – Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
^That’s all I remember. The rest… Meh, it’s all listed on ANN anyway. Though I must admit, I never knew Yukari-san played the role of Kurz’s AI in FMP!:TSR… Will have to pay attention if I ever rewatch that series. XD
7. As far as appearances go (as in, what the seiyuu actually looks like), how do you feel about all of the listed ones you have put down? Do any of them particularly seem more attractive to you than others because of their looks? Were you aware of what they looked like before hearing them as a character in a series? If not, then did seeing what they look like change your opinion of them at all?
No, I was not aware how any of them looked like before hearing their voices. I’m more attracted to their revealed personalities than their looks, so no, seeing how they look like did not change my opinions at all. Except maybe Hirano Aya because she was much MUCH younger than I would’ve originally thought when I first found out about her.
8. Have #1 and #3 been in a series together before? How about #4 and #1? #5 and #2? If the answer is yes, what were their characters like? Did they interact well with each other like good friends/trusted companions, or were they enemies?
#1 and #3…
Now this is Fate XD. Yes, they were together in the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha series. Their characters suspiciouslyvery well. =D
#1 and #4… Technically yes… Though only for ONE episode I believe? In Pocket Monster. =3 I don’t remember what Pokemon Nana-san played the role of though.
#2 and #5… I doubt it?
9. If you have or were to come up with an original storyline… would any of the seiyuu you’ve listed be cast as any of the characters within, if you could make the casting calls? ^^ Why is it that you would choose that seiyuu for that certain character? Is it their voice as a certain character they’ve done before? A quality about how the seiyuu act/look outside of the recording studio that reminds you of an original character, maybe?
Chances are, if I didn’t like the seiyuu, he/she wouldn’t be on the list of 5, regardless of the fact that they might not be listed in order. They’re all on my favourites list. I’d call them because I know they’re all talented voice actors and can handle any character I give them (within reason). =D
10. If you write fan fiction for any series that these seiyuu are in, when writing the character’s dialogue, can you imagine the seiyuu speaking in that voice in your head when you read it over? Could you imagine it possible for the seiyuu to possibly voice that character from your fan fiction, in that fan fiction? ^^ If so/if not, why? Why do you think they would/wouldn’t be willing to do it?
A definite yes. It’s how I write dialogue scenes when it comes to MSLN fanfictions. If I can’t hear them saying certain lines, then it’s an indication to me that whatever they are saying would be considered Out-of-Character. =3
And why wouldn’t it be possible? Nana-san and Yukari-san already play the role of Fate and Nanoha originally. XD
Right, I wasted even more time doing this meme. XD But that’s fine, it’s a Friday night after all! =D
EDIT: *does a quick re-read of post* Uh… Something is severely wrong with my english today… I blame my right eye. It’s currently suffering from pain (I don’t know why…) so I’m not looking at the monitor properly.