Was listening to Smile-Gang episode 338 (My weekly dose of Mizuki Nana’s voice).
– My gosh, Misato, DON’T MAKE JOKES LIKE THAT. I nearly screamed “WHAT?!” 😄 (For those who are curious, Misato started the program with “Smile-Gang is ending with this episode~” before Nana-san jumped in (loudly) with “IT’S NOT ENDING!!! What are you doing?” XDD)
– Mizuki Nana saying “I don’t want to go home tonight” (Konya wa kaeritakunai na) in a cute
and sexy way (she said it 3 times, each time a bit different). Everyone GO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE (at least beginning)!!!
– HAHAH, Nana has been wasting her time just rolling and sleeping on her SOFA this last week (after coming home from walking Kei-tan and eating dinner). XDD
– I love Mizuki Nana’s on-the-spot creativity (Why is wine called “wine?” Because when people see wine, they go わぁーいいね～ (Waa- ii ne~) and eventually, as time went on, people started saying “wine.”) <–これは本当にいいねｗｗｗｗｗ 奈々さんやっぱりすごい！ｗｗｗ
– I was hoping they'd play TRINITY CROSS this time, but they went with Trickster again… (Not that I mind the song, because I like it very much =D)
– Non-Mizuki-related: Tamura Yukari's CM for her latest single ending with めろ～ん still makes me laugh despite this being the fifth week I've been hearing it. Mizuki made a reference/joke about that on her blog a while back about that too. 😄
I'm pretty sure every Nana fan has seen the PVs for Trickster and DISCOTHEQUE, but here are my belated thoughts on them.
We’ve all gone through the whole Suit!Nana is hot so I won’t go through it again. 😄
Anyway, Nana-san mentioned a couple of weeks ago in Smile-Gang that the “camera that went round-and-round” from her WILD EYES PV makes a comeback here in Trickster. But she said that it’s even more amazing this time than the last and I can see why she said so. It was spinning longer and faster than it did in WILD EYES. XDD
I love everything in this PV. From the black-and-white effect to the water (the water part really got me for some reason) to the BAND. =D And they were in this cage thing that just made it look all the more cool.
Little tid-bit of info: When Nana-san first found out the song title was to be labelled “Trickster” she originally thought “Trick STAR”
which might explain why she still pronounces it as Star sometimes. XDD
OK, THIS ONE IS SIMPLY SCREAMING CUTE! =D
But still, I like Trickster better.
We’ve got a bit of dance choreography going on here (something that Nana-san is not exactly known for) but it’s great as always. <–Result of years of hardwork? =D
The PV itself was very shiny and…cute… (I can't come up with another word for it! XD). I grin because of the cuteness. 😄
Otherwise, I don't really have much of an opinion of it. It's a cute PV. Mizuki Nana is in it. What more can I say? 😄